On this page
Over the last few years, many in-person therapy clinics or face-to-face therapy options have been limited in taking on new patients. This has resulted in long waitlists and an overall delay in treatment.
For 25 years CHE Behavioral Health Services operated predominantly as an in-person therapy multispeciality medical group, however, over the last few years we have expanded our practice into the world of telehealth. Not only does it feel an important need for patients but the value of teletherapy is undeniable.
Mental health experts report that clients who receive therapy through a telehealth experience have equally good outcomes to those that utilize in-person therapy. This is true for both psychiatry and psychotherapy.
Does virtual teletherapy provide the same personalized centered care as in-person face-to-face therapy?
CHE Behavioral Health Services clinicians are dedicated to helping you improve your quality of life. Our licensed therapists provide the same level of quality care using one-on-one, HIPAA compliant video-based sessions to actively listen and perform comprehensive assessments.
During a virtual teletherapy session, clinicians are able to develop relationships and can easily diagnose, help manage and treat many behavioral health disorders and address personal issues related to your mental health.
Outpatient telehealth not only provides the same quality outcomes as in person therapy but it also has several added benefits, such as:
Time and Convenience
Video-based telehealth provides affordable and readily-accessible mental health services saving you time and cutting down on transportation, childcare and or time away from work.
Telehealth offers services to individuals who live in rural or remote areas where therapists may be scarce and allows people to benefit from behavioral services from wherever they are.
Telehealth can remove many of the barriers that lead to long waits to see providers.
For clients concerned about appearing publicly at a therapist office, working with mental health therapists from home via teleconferencing can ease anxieties and promote acceptance of treatment.
Don't worry you don't need to be the latest tech guru to make it work for you! At CHE Behavioral Health Services our video sessions are very easy and user friendly.
Below is a quick step by step guide on how our virtual session will work.
All you have to do is:
- Schedule an appointment with CHE Telehealth Health Services at 888-515-3834 or schedule online.
- Open your confirmation email and click on the "Your Intake Forms with CHE” link and type in the required fields.
- Once you complete the link Your Intake Forms with CHE. A new email will be sent to you with a link that reads "Open Form". You use your password provided and follow the instructions to set up your first therapy appointment.
On the day of your appointment:
- Find a secure and calming place so you may talk privately.
- Check to make sure you are connected to your internet.
- Open your email with the Zoom link provided and click on it 10 minutes prior to the start of your Telehealth appointment (no app or download is needed)
Let the healing and wellness begin by meeting with your Licensed Mental Health Provider.