Last updated: June 5, 2020
- About Your Privacy
2. Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
The information you provide on our platform may be used for the following purposes:
- To create your account on our platform and let you log in to your account and use the platform.
- To manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving quality service.
- To contact you or provide you with information, alerts, and suggestions that are related to the service.
- For billing purposes.
- To contact you, either ourselves or the appropriate authority, if either we or a therapist have a good reason to believe you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- To match you with a teletherapist.
- To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To comply with applicable state and federal laws, including, but not limited to laws related to protecting client and public health and safety.