Last updated: April 13, 2023
The information you provide on our platform may be used for the following purposes:
- To create your account on our platform and let you log in to your account and use the platform.
- To manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving quality service.
- To contact you or provide you with information, alerts, and suggestions that are related to the service.
- For billing purposes.
- To contact you, either ourselves or the appropriate authority, if either we or a therapist have a good reason to believe you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- To match you with a teletherapist.
- To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To comply with applicable state and federal laws, including, but not limited to laws related to protecting client and public health and safety.
CHE is required by law to maintain the privacy of protected health information of all patients, including care givers, guarantors and others who are involved in the treatment of patients served.
Your individual rights with respect to the information collected above includes:
- Having access to the data we have collected about you
- Making changes or corrections on any data we have regarding your account(s)
- Deleting any data we have collected about you
- Expressing any concern you have about our use of your data
If you have provided us with personal information and have a general inquiry, would like to request changes to your information, or unsubscribe from services (including email subscriptions) please contact us in one of the following methods:
ATTN: Compliance Officer
5838 Edison Place
Carlsbad, CA 92008