Professional Development for Mental Health Counselors
CHE Behavioral Health Services is committed to the ongoing professional development and training of our qualified professionals.
In our efforts to support the continual development of clinical expertise, geropsychology and health/rehab psychology competencies, and implementation of best practices and integrative models of care, CHE offers a number of professional development opportunities, including:
- In-person professional development workshops.
- Webinar training opportunities on various topics.
- Continuing education (CE) opportunities. CHE Senior Psychological Services is approved by the
American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
CHE Senior Psychological Services maintains responsibility for its programs and its
- E-learning modules on clinical and documentation practices.
- One-to-one clinical consultation and support.
- Clinical resource guides on relevant topics, e.g. rehabilitation psychology, working with patients with dementia, behavioral management, and documentation support.
- Quality assurance programs to support best practices in documentation.
- Professional development readings.