CHE Telehealth Services provides therapy to individuals who are 18 and older and experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, sleeping disturbance, trauma, anger, family conflicts, LGBTQ matters, grief and more.
CHE is NOT for anyone under the age of 18 or for whom the following is true:
- You are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation
- You have thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness or you have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
- You have been mandated to undergo therapy or counseling either by a court order or any other authority
- You do not have a device that can connect to the Internet or you do not have a reliable Internet connection.