Joining the CHE Team
Creating a collaborative environment in a remote world
Providing Evidence Based Care Since 1995
Regional Director Clinical Support
Optional Weekly Case Consultation Meetings
Online Slack Community - Engage w/ Colleagues
Multi-State License Assistance
Free Continuing Education
Client Scheduling Assistance
In-network with 100s of Insurance Payors Nationally
Pick Your Own Schedule 7 Days per Week - Flexible Scheduling
On-boarding & Training
In order to ensure a seamless onboarding process, please start collecting the following items:
- State license(s)
- Highest degree diplomas
- Covid vaccination card
- Two letters of Professional Recommendation (Ex. Colleagues, academic, supervisors)
- Professional headshot photo for your online bio View Instructions
- PECOS/NPPES Username and Password
- All providers with an NPI have a PECOS/NPPES account
- PAVE Username and Password (CA ONLY)
- Social Security Card (FL & KY ONLY)
- CHE partners with a third-party agency to complete background checks & drug screens for all new employees.
Nine (9) hours of paid admin time at $30 / hr will be approved for any time spent on orientation and training requirements that is completed prior to starting with CHE.
As a best practice, CHE does have an expectation for timely completion of clinical records. In our experience, providers documentation is the most detailed when completed in the same day as the clinical session. Therefore, we aim for providers to complete their clinical documentation on the same day, but no later than 5 business days later.
Dr. Dana Watson
Vice President of Quality Assurance
Dr. Dana Watson is the Vice President of Quality Assurance at CHE Services and a licensed clinical psychologist. She received her B.A from Arkansas State University and her M.A. and Psy.D. from Forest Institute of Professional Psychology. Launching her career first in forensic and correctional psychology in the Federal Bureau of Prisons, over the past twenty years of practice, Dr. Watson has also accumulated treatment expertise in inpatient, outpatient, community-based rehabilitation and geriatric psychology. Dr. Watson has served as adjunct faculty for undergraduate and graduate programs at several universities. Her clinical experience and excellence in leadership, combined with her passion and talent for training has made her one of CHE's largest assets and resources for our clinical staff.
CHE offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, flex spending accounts and more for those who qualify. Medical benefits through CHE are effective on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
Please review the attached documents for more details:
Health Savings Account (HSA) Benefits
- During the on-boarding process, you will complete a direct deposit form to ensure that you are paid quickly and effortlessly.
- Download the attached payroll calendars.
- Clinicians are paid semi monthly. The specific pay dates are listed in the attached payroll calendars.
- Direct deposit paperwork will be provided in the welcome email from HR once the offer letter is signed.
Please note that the first, and potentially second, check may come as a "live" check via mail.
Following the timely completion of the direct deposit paperwork, all payment(s) will be made via direct deposit moving forward. Paystubs can be viewed via the ADP website.
W2 Employee Perks
CHE intends to make the practice of behavioral health as simplistic as possible for our providers. Due to overwhelming demand, we offer W2 employed positions rather than the traditional 1099 independent contractor options. This makes life much easier for you and eliminates the concern over saving enough for taxes each year!
- Medical, dental, vision, free life insurance and short-term disability benefit eligibility for those who qualify - View Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan (MassMutual)
- 25% match for the first 6% of deferrals .
- You are eligible to participate in the 401k after 90 days of employment.
- Free continuing education for all part-time & full-time LCSW's & psychologists.
- CHE provides a few options to obtain free CEU's. CHE does not reimburse for continuing education taken elsewhere.
- Paid malpractice policy (aka Certificate of Liability Insurance - COI):
Referral Bonus & Recruitment Team
We offer a $750 (part time) & $1,500 (full time) referral bonuses program for all active CHE clinicians! In order to qualify for the referral bonus, please email the name and contact information of the referral directly to your recruiter or [email protected]. The referral must be a new candidate to CHE that we are not already in talks with. Payment for the referral bonuses will be paid out after the referred provider completes 90 days of employment with CHE!
Meet Your Recruiters